Monday, September 29, 2008

Feme X Joe Scudda Interview

Joe Scudda


FEME - Who is Joe Scudda ?
SCUDDA - Who am I…hmmm. Laid back…sometimes too laid back! Im that regular guy…I do regular shit. Im not that guy in the club that’s in VIP chillin with a bottle and just looking around trying to look cool…..Im the guy at the bar buying a round a shots, the guy who gets in wearing what I want and people look at like “How did he get in with a hat on??” lol. Im the guy you wanna hang around cuz who knows what might happen. Then…I can also be that guy who doesn’t like to be bothered and would rather chill at the house with pizza/beer and watch Guy Ritchie movies all day.

FEME
- Current projects we should be looking out for?
SCUDDA
- Mixtape called “Special Invited Guest” with all the songs I have done with other people. Then a album of old material from 05 to now with stuff that I should have put out to the people….but between this and that…deals not being right, me being lazy at times, going through thinking do I really wanna do this lol…and a mess of other bullshit I never released it. But I had a vision…or a dream we should say that really kicked me in the ass….also getting cursed out by my your manager helps..lol. Im probably one of the only rappers out who will keep it funky and tell you that!! But Im focused and ready to go……after that in 09 dropping the FULL LENGTH HIGHLEY WAITED ON AND FORGOT ABOUT ALBUM…..so fittingly titled “FASHIONABLY LATE”

FEME
- What are some of your best qualities?
SCUDDA
- Im a loyal dude!! I try to be that guy that when worst come to worst you know you can pick up the phone and call me for whatever! Ive always been pretty good with talking to folks and getting along with people…..If I don’t like you….you just a dick!! LOL….Im just a easy going dude! Calm and laid back….but I guess that hurts at times too.

FEME
- what was the last book you read?
SCUDDA
- DAMN….been a minute since I read a book. I probably need to work on that. I started reading “The Secret” but never finished it.

FEME
- Who are you voting for in 2008 and why?
SCUDDA
- Ok…I talk and get into a lot of shit…but politics and religion I try to stay away from with people. But everybody saying OBAMA and McCAIN and all this we need a change and blah blah blah. I love hearing OBAMA speak…he is the man when he is talking…..I respect where McCAIN came from being my brother was in the army I have a deep respect for our troops and people that put that time in!! But this might come as a surprise to all you people out there…..BUT…I DON’T TRUST NON OF EM!! No politician …to me they are all crooks! So im confused.

FEME
- Who do you want to work with that you haven't yet?
SCUDDA
- OUTKAST…greatest hip hop group of ALL TIME! If I could get the Beastie Boys on my album that would be super fresh!! ICE CUBE!!!

FEME
- What's the ultimate goal in life?
SCUDDA
- To be successful in whatever it is im doing! Other than music..i have always wanted to own my own bar! Then that turned into my own clothing/sneaker store….its a work in progress.

FEME
- Ideal Woman?
SCUDDA
-
Why you of course!;) My girl…if she don’t have anything…she has to have a sense of humor! If you cant laugh…I cant be with you cause I call myself being somewhat funny!!! LOL….and my people and my momma have to like her too!

FEME
- Who are you feeling right now in the rap game?
SCUDDA
-
I like a lot of different stuff. Rap is getting boring though…but my man Killer Mike album is dope. Off course me and my team…HALL OF JUSTUS!! Friends of mine from ATL Hollyweerd…the homey Yelawolf. NERD album is crazy…Janelle Monae is really dope! Santogold is dope……YOU KNOW WHAT IM REALLY BUMPIN RIGHT NOW……RAPHAEL SAADIQ’S NEW ALUBM…WOW!! Reminds me of being a kid and listening to what my mom and dad where playing.

FEME
- Any last words?
SCUDDA
- YES….to all the fans and supporters of Joe Scudda and the HALL OF JUSTUS movement…..IM SORRY for taking so long and not giving the people what they have been asking for. But don’t you worry…09 is the year!! HOJ is taking our spot back as one of the dopest doing it…we aint never left but some people may have forgot!! BIG POOH SOLO ALBUM BOUT TO DROP…RAPPERS DELIGHT! CHAUNDON, AWAY TEAM, JOZEEMO….JOE SCUDDA!!! FASHIONABLY LATE COMING REAL REAL….SOON!!! I love the people….I LOVE the haters….holla at me on my myspace! www. myspace. com/joescudda Im always on….ITS TRUE….anything you want to know…just hit me up and Ill get at you!!


THANK YA!!!


2 Fingers

No comments: