Sunday, September 28, 2008

Feme X Davey Suicide Interview

Davey Suicide 


Feme- Who is Davey Suicide (to you) ?
Davey- The Suicide part of my name derives from my belief that everyone is in control of their own destiny. You are the life and death of yourself and I feel like the only person holding you back from where you want to be in life is yourself....


Feme- current projects we should be looking out for?
Davey- My new band is my main project that i've been pouring myself into. Until the new page is up, you can track the progress on www.myspace.com/havokinhollywood

Feme- Can you tell us more about "Killers Never Die " ?
Davey- Killers Never Die features those in history who remained relavant through any trends and time periods. Timelessness and maintaining a constant following throughout time is amazing to me. And that's what this line means.
Feme- If you were a god what would you do to the world?
Davey- I think our world has a great balance of everything. If it was too easy and everything was free or attainable then people wouldn't have dreams and goals and a reason to live. I might clone a few extra woman like Megan Fox, Kristen Kreuk and Elisha Cuthbert though. :P


Feme- If I take a look inside your refrigerator what would I find?
Davey- Right now you wouldnt find much. I need to go to the grocery store bad....There's potstickers, Edamame, Sky Vodka, Waters, Peanut Butter and Jelly, and Tuna......I'm hooked on these chicken bakes, Crangrape Juice and teriyaki bowls...hence why I must go to the store shortly...


Feme- If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
Davey- I'd like to meet Axl Rose....He's definitely the reason I got into music growing up...He was also so silent in the GNR break up and I would be curious to get his account of everything....Charles Manson would be a trip to talk to as well.

Feme- How many times have you been naked in public. Elaborate.
Davey- Geez......Sex in department store dressing rooms are a past time of mine...

Feme- What does the word success mean to you?
Davey- Success is living off of what you love and feeling a balance of being happy.

Feme- On a scale from 1- 10 how attractive do you consider yourself?
Davey- I think attractiveness is way more then skin deep....I was lucky to have good genes and killer style..
Feme- Any last words?
Davey- Live your life, grow into your own skin and deflect all the naysayers with results of your hardwork.

No comments: